Passing Exams

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Kline Sphere, Dec 15, 2003.

  1. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Should we have to learn lengthy commands and parameters or
    >just the proper knowledge of concept is needed?

    Both. Although unfortunately little 'proper knowledge of concept' is
    required.
    Kline Sphere, Dec 15, 2003

  2. All the way round. The proper concept of knowledge is needed ;-)

    Outback Dweller, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Kline Sphere

    Consultant Guest

    i don't care for that restraunt

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2003
  4. Hey, there is a lot of chicken in supply : the restaurant does not need you
    anymore.

    IMRAN SAROIA, Dec 16, 2003
  6. Get a good book and learn the core. Then, consider taking practice exams
    (Transcender, et al) to make sure you have the skills down to pass the test.
    The practice exams will generally give you a great gauge on where you are.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 16, 2003
  7. Kline Sphere

    Mas Jabier Guest

    Imran,

    For what I have experienced, you have to master the
    concept and techniques behind the language itself. It's
    only small amount of exam test that deal with syntax;and
    if it does, the syntax is familiar with us (if you code in
    most of your work)

    So I suggest you this strategy :
    -Get a good book for MCSD.MCAD Self Learning, and study
    the core. Find some stressings.
    -Practice with your own code to implement the concepts.
    -Get Trancender to emphasize your concepts with real
    questions.

    Hope this helps :)

    Jody Ananda
    MCAD.Net,MCSD.Net