    paper. Can u just point out a webpage or just write the passing criteria if
    you know that.
    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFyaXE=?=, Jul 23, 2006

  2. I am also looking for the same information. Besides, I would like to know the
    number of questions asked and the examination duration.

    --
    Best Regards,
    Wyatt Wong

    =?Utf-8?B?V3lhdHQgV29uZw==?=, Dec 13, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VGFyaXE=?=

    Maincat Guest

    No one will tell you this information. If you've prepared correctly does it
    matter how many questions there are?

    Maincat, Dec 13, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FxaWI=?=, Jun 19, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FxaWI=?=, Jun 19, 2007