    56% and 75%.
    From the cd by my book the score was 98-100%.
    Is this a good basic to pass ??

    Thnx

    , Feb 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    Of course i mean 70-271

    On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:22:04 +0100, wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I've taking the test from certquest.net and ExamForce my score where
    >56% and 75%.
    >From the cd by my book the score was 98-100%.
    >Is this a good basic to pass ??
    >
    >Thnx

    , Feb 3, 2006

  3. Lasher Guest

    wrote in news:blf7u19r5gk2i01f4ebg3nq1v3bl7dsose@
    4ax.com:

    > Of course i mean 70-271
    >
    > On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:22:04 +0100, wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I've taking the test from certquest.net and ExamForce my score where
    >>56% and 75%.
    >>From the cd by my book the score was 98-100%.
    >>Is this a good basic to pass ??
    >>
    >>Thnx

    To answer your question, neither of these providers are certified by
    Microsoft as Practice Exam providers. For 100 Dollars per practice exam,
    you're getting @nally-r@ped for a "CramSession". Go get something from
    Self Test Software or MeasureUP. For these exams, I recommend getting
    STS's exams and reading http://www.technet.com on the sections in regards
    to the exam.

    --
    Lasher