  1. Tron2006

    Tron2006 Guest

    I passed with a score of 700. The skin on my teeth hurts!

    Tron2006, Aug 10, 2006

  2. Tron2006

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Tron2006 () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > I passed with a score of 700. The skin on my teeth hurts!

    My teeth itch!
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 10, 2006

  3. Tron2006

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Tron2006" <> wrote in message
    >I passed with a score of 700. The skin on my teeth hurts!

    I'd congratulate you, but you've been very mean to me lately.

    Frisbee®, Aug 10, 2006
  4. "Tron2006" wrote:

    > I passed with a score of 700. The skin on my teeth hurts!

    it is out of date, you took so long to do it,

    Please see Psychiatrist?

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 10, 2006
  5. Tron2006

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > "Tron2006" wrote:
    >
    >> I passed with a score of 700. The skin on my teeth hurts!

    > it is out of date, you took so long to do it,
    >
    > Please see Psychiatrist?

    I'm starting to like this poaster.

    Frisbee®, Aug 10, 2006
  6. Tron2006

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> "Tron2006" wrote:
    >>
    >>> I passed with a score of 700. The skin on my teeth hurts!

    >> it is out of date, you took so long to do it,
    >>
    >> Please see Psychiatrist?

    > I'm starting to like this poaster.

    <OTHMAN>
    you mean poster?
    </OTHMAN>

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    Briscobar, Aug 10, 2006
  7. Tron2006

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Frisbee® () graced us with in
    em9bx%?<<
    > "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> "Tron2006" wrote:
    >>
    >>> I passed with a score of 700. The skin on my teeth hurts!

    >> it is out of date, you took so long to do it,
    >>
    >> Please see Psychiatrist?

    > I'm starting to like this poaster.

    Same here...have you seen where he works? (Well, this is where his IP leads to
    anyways)

    www.trainingforlife.org

    Our Focus
    People who come to Training for Life want to change their lives for the better.
    They want to work, but they have obstacles to overcome. It might be difficulties
    with learning, English language skills, reading or writing, numbers, or the use
    of computers. They may have an unsettled lifestyle, or they might just have been
    out of work for some time and have lost the confidence and energy to get back
    into a job.

    Given the right support and the right opportunities, our trainees quickly
    demonstrate qualities that are of enormous benefit to society: tenacity,
    determination, and the resilience to overcome difficulties; empathy, enthusiasm
    and the imagination to solve problems.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 10, 2006
  8. Tron2006

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> I'm starting to like this poaster.

    > <OTHMAN>
    > you mean poster?
    > </OTHMAN>

    Hey, that was good. I didn't know you were so talented.

    kpg, Aug 10, 2006
  9. Tron2006

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:34:32 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

    >> you mean poster?
    >> </OTHMAN>

    > Hey, that was good. I didn't know you were so talented.

    Wow! Couldn't hardly tell from the real thing!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 10, 2006
  10. Tron2006

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:34:32 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> you mean poster?
    >>> </OTHMAN>

    >> Hey, that was good. I didn't know you were so talented.

    > Wow! Couldn't hardly tell from the real thing!

    a-holes.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Aug 10, 2006
  11. Tron2006

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:21:42 -0700, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > : tenacity,
    > determination, and the resilience to overcome difficulties; empathy, enthusiasm
    > and the imagination to solve problems.

    <Music swells="Tara's Theme.wav">
    <fx="Scarlett O'Hara">

    "And as God is my witness, I shall never be poor again!"

    </fx>
    <Music fade>

    *dabs tear*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 10, 2006
  12. "Briscobar" wrote:

    > JaR <> rambled:
    > >
    > > On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:34:32 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

    > >> Hey, that was good. I didn't know you were so talented.

    > > Wow! Couldn't hardly tell from the real thing!

    > a-holes.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    > www.mcngp.com.

    Oh wait, wait I'm an a-hole too......

    --
    Sandworm--
    MCNGP #00100001, MCSE, MCP, A+, YABBADABBADOO

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Aug 10, 2006
  13. "BD [MCNGP]" wrote:

    > <unceremoniously snipped> the resilience to overcome difficulties; empathy, enthusiasm and the imagination to solve problems. <and again here>

    I hope to someday have the resilience to overcome enthusiasm! Some people
    are too d@mn3d perky in the morning.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Aug 10, 2006
  14. Tron2006

    Tron2006 Guest

    Frisbee I got nothing but love for you...and the rest of the a-holes who
    post here

    Tron2006, Aug 10, 2006
  15. Hey Tron... Congrats!!!

    I also had the pleasure of passing this exam today, it was sooo wordy -
    thankfully tho I had a Red Bull b4 I went in so concentration levels were
    HIGH! Got an 894 i think it was. Feels good to be an up to date MCSE again!

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Aug 11, 2006
  16. Tron2006

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Mark () graced us with
    in ?<<
    > Hey Tron... Congrats!!!
    >
    > I also had the pleasure of passing this exam today, it was sooo wordy
    > - thankfully tho I had a Red Bull b4 I went in so concentration
    > levels were HIGH! Got an 894 i think it was. Feels good to be an up
    > to date MCSE again!

    LMAO...ok "Red Bull gives you wings" is a TRUE statement?...riiiiight

    Lol...HIGH concentrations of what? Taurine? Caffeine? Niacin? Or was it the high
    concentrations of THC from something else that gave you the wings?

    Grats anyways, but I doubt it was the RB that did it.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 11, 2006
  17. Contrary to what you might think BD, red bull does infact give you wings!! It
    also gives you the runs, increased heart rate and god knows other
    debilitating side effects that researchers are likely to inform us of in 20
    years time!

    Works for me anyway, the old caffine keeps me from nodding off after reading
    all the nonsense on the screen, question after question. Could have been
    worse tho, the other guy in the room was working his ass off and generally
    making me feel like a big boy sitting a little girls exam, he was on a CCIE
    Written!!! hehehe...

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Aug 11, 2006
  18. Tron2006

    Guest Guest

    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    > Contrary to what you might think BD, red bull does infact give you wings!!

    It
    > also gives you the runs, increased heart rate and god knows other
    > debilitating side effects that researchers are likely to inform us of in

    20
    > years time!

    ROFLMAO....now that I can believe.

    Thanks for the laugh, I needed that first thing in the morning.

    > Works for me anyway, the old caffine keeps me from nodding off after

    reading
    > all the nonsense on the screen, question after question. Could have been
    > worse tho, the other guy in the room was working his ass off and generally
    > making me feel like a big boy sitting a little girls exam, he was on a

    CCIE
    > Written!!! hehehe...

    I prefer the traditional caffeine injections....a nice big cup of steaming
    hot coffee. I've tried some of those energy drinks and it's the Taurine that
    turns me off. Have you tried Sparks? It's an energy beer. Pretty nasty, but
    a must try nonetheless.

    Guest, Aug 11, 2006
  19. "BD[MCNGP]" wrote:

    > I prefer the traditional caffeine injections....a nice big cup of steaming
    > hot coffee.

    Agree. Some people look strange at me when I fill up my 14oz

    > I've tried some of those energy drinks and it's the Taurine that
    > turns me off. Have you tried Sparks? It's an energy beer. Pretty nasty, but
    > a must try nonetheless.

    mmm... beer....
    Coffee and beer sounds like a nice combination.
    When checking the website of our national liquid store for caffeine beers, I
    only found "Mocha Porter" and "Old Stock Ale" (both US). Sadly they're marked
    to be temporary and nearest Mocha is 600km away. OldStock is still in stock
    in the local store, but they're closed for the weekend, so I'll have to check
    it out later.

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVucmlrIEpvaGFuc3Nvbg==?=, Aug 12, 2006
  20. Tron2006

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what Henrik Johansson
    () graced us with in
    ?<<

    > mmm... beer....
    > Coffee and beer sounds like a nice combination.
    > When checking the website of our national liquid store for caffeine
    > beers, I only found "Mocha Porter" and "Old Stock Ale" (both US).
    > Sadly they're marked to be temporary and nearest Mocha is 600km away.
    > OldStock is still in stock in the local store, but they're closed for
    > the weekend, so I'll have to check it out later.

    Here's a description (and a picture):
    http://www.bookofjoe.com/2006/07/sparks_energy_b.html

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 14, 2006