    theshifter Guest

    I got a 849 on 70-271 and an 809 on 70-272. I have revcd my MCP ID but not my
    access code? does it take sometime to get the code?

    theshifter, Mar 31, 2006

  2. theshifter

    Lydon Bergin Guest

    theshifter wrote:
    > I got a 849 on 70-271 and an 809 on 70-272. I have revcd my MCP ID but not my
    > access code? does it take sometime to get the code?

    Yes, sometimes it is a few days after you receive your id.

    Lydon Bergin, Mar 31, 2006

  3. theshifter

    chris Guest

    congratulations i like to here that it encourages me i am studying self paced
    so grateful for any good news like that.
    All the bbest chris

    chris, Apr 3, 2006
  4. theshifter

    Joe Singh Guest

    No, you r gonna have to phone ur test centre & ask 4 a ms number 4 ur
    region. they will ask u a couple of questions & u'll then get ur access code

    Joe Singh, May 8, 2006
  5. theshifter

    adry_ax Guest

    hello...i just pass 70-271 with score 766 and 70-272 with 918 last week,
    where can i get the MCP ID and Access code..the Microsoft had sent me the
    email verification. what should i do after verfied it?

    adry_ax, May 31, 2006