    i passed 70-320 with 968/1000. i dint expect with my current exp i would be
    able to clear it, but lucky enough to get it through in just one month prep.
    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=, Jul 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Passed 70-320!!

    hannan wrote:
    > Hello frens
    > i passed 70-320 with 968/1000. i dint expect with my current exp i would be
    > able to clear it, but lucky enough to get it through in just one month prep.

    I didn't expect it too... especially after reading your post !

    > Thanks

    You're welcome.

    Cerebrus, Jul 17, 2006

  3. Re: Passed 70-320!!

    > I didn't expect it too...
    determination can make unexpected things expected

    >especially after reading your post !

    what is so wrong with that ..

    Awaiting reply

    =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=, Jul 20, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Passed 70-320!!

    >> Hello frens
    >> i passed 70-320 with 968/1000. i dint expect with my current exp i would be
    >> able to clear it, but lucky enough to get it through in just one month prep.

    >I didn't expect it too... especially after reading your post !

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 24, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Passed 70-320!!

    >>especially after reading your post !
    >what is so wrong with that ..

    maybe it has something to do with number of grammatical errors
    contained in your original post.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 24, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Passed 70-320!!

    Kline Sphere wrote:
    > >>especially after reading your post !

    > >what is so wrong with that ..

    > maybe it has something to do with number of grammatical errors
    > contained in your original post.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Thank you for "spelling out the facts" ! ;-)

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVelier than Windows Live !)

    Cerebrus, Jul 25, 2006
  7. Re: Passed 70-320!!

    Well I dint know that this newsgroup is for finding grammatical errors.. i
    thought its for sharing knowledge and solving queries reg microsoft
    certifications.

    =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=, Jul 25, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Passed 70-320!!

    hannan wrote:
    > Well I dint know that this newsgroup is for finding grammatical errors.. i
    > thought its for sharing knowledge and solving queries reg microsoft
    > certifications.

    Lol ! Why do you think it is named "microsoft.public.cert.exam.grammar"
    ??? He he he !

    Cerebrus, Jul 25, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Passed 70-320!!

    >Well I dint know that this newsgroup is for finding grammatical errors.. i
    >thought its for sharing knowledge and solving queries reg microsoft
    >certifications.

    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 25, 2006
  10. Re: Passed 70-320!!

    Thanks for appreciating!!
    But friend i was expecting this appreciation for my original post.

    =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=, Jul 26, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Passed 70-320!!

    hannan wrote:
    > Thanks for appreciating!!
    > But friend i was expecting this appreciation for my original post.

    Oh, that was only because you KICKED MY DOG !

    Cerebrus, Jul 26, 2006
  12. Re: Passed 70-320!!

    Lets stop this kicking game here itself. becoz i dont want to stop the flow
    of useful information from you guys.
    Thanks once again for SARCASTIC posts, they have certainly helped me in a
    way or other.

    =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=, Jul 26, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Passed 70-320!!

    >Thanks once again for SARCASTIC posts, they have certainly helped me in a
    >way or other.

    lighten up fella, we're just goofing with ya.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 26, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?aGFubmFu?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Passed 70-320!!

    >> Thanks for appreciating!!
    >> But friend i was expecting this appreciation for my original post.

    >Oh, that was only because you KICKED MY DOG !

    and now you're going to go to jail!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 26, 2006