    Cheers

    Dean Brown
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA

    Methos, Jan 17, 2007

  2. Good job! I passed it last month, and am studying for Security+ next.

    Hopefully you are correct that it is the most difficult so my MCSA so I
    won't blow any blood vessels to my brain.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 17, 2007

  3. Methos

    bert Guest

    Congratulation.

    I passed my 70-291 yesterday 19 of january. I am pleased that is over - I
    am going to take a 30 days break before to start studying for the exchange
    exam.

    I used TRAINSIGNAL training, ms press book, sybex, syngress and preplogic
    for test practice.

    bert, Jan 20, 2007
  4. Methos

    eric Guest

    Hi, i passed my 70291 on 5th feb with 800 as well.

    I continue to study but leave the cert behind a little.
    I got the MCSA and am satisfied with it for the present.

    I used skillport on line for the study, and a bunch of practice exams demo
    from transcender, preplogic, Ucertify, cert21.
    I also upgrade my computer with 2 GB of RAM and play with Vmware.

    I started study for 70291 on december 2006 and i Pass my first cert 70270 on
    may 2005, 70227 on june 2006, 70290 on september 2006
    Leave the pressure behind a little will do me good ;)

    --
    http://www.vegayalvarez.com

    eric, Feb 9, 2007