  1. Passed the 020-715 Exam. Used Transcender and Sybex for
    study guides. One more Exam to go to become MCSA
    certified!!
    Angelique Russell, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Angelique Russell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Angelique Russell" <> wrote in message
    news:5b2701c42d59$7d2061f0$...
    > Passed the 020-715 Exam. Used Transcender and Sybex for
    > study guides. One more Exam to go to become MCSA
    > certified!!

    I heard the 715 was a toughie. Were there any death threats involved? Or
    racial slurs? How did it feel when you passed the 715? Was it cool when
    random people started coming up to you on your way home and congratulating
    you?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Hank Aaron thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Angelique Russell

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > I heard the 715 was a toughie. Were there any death threats involved?
    > Or racial slurs? How did it feel when you passed the 715? Was it cool
    > when random people started coming up to you on your way home and
    > congratulating you?
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "Hank Aaron thug" #26

    Bonds is gonna be ticked that someone got there first....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  4. Angelique Russell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Bonds is gonna be ticked that someone got there first....

    While I'm not very close to Barry Bonds, and I don't often get the chance to
    pick his brain, he's given me the impression that he knows about Hank Aaron
    already. Might be wrong, though.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004
  5. Angelique Russell

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> Bonds is gonna be ticked that someone got there first....

    > While I'm not very close to Barry Bonds, and I don't often get the
    > chance to pick his brain, he's given me the impression that he knows
    > about Hank Aaron already. Might be wrong, though.

    what about Ruth, do you think he knows about Ruth? It's ok to be wrong,
    just so you're not wongh...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  6. Angelique Russell

    Mikey Guest

    020-715.....hmmm haven't taken that one yet, did however crush the 70-215 exam
    Mikey, Apr 29, 2004