    I have mcad now. What exams I need to pass to become mcsd?
    thanks
    Samy
    JJ, Mar 4, 2004

  2. JJ

    Sharmila Guest

    Hi,

    I would just like to know which all exams did u give and
    in what period of time.I mean how many months did u take
    to prepare for each exam.
    I am also preparing for my first exam towards MCAD (exam
    305).
    Thanks in advance.

    Sharmila, Mar 4, 2004

  3. JJ

    Guest Guest

    That have to see what subjects did you take for your MCAD, generally, take
    one more elective (e.g. SQL Programming) and Solution Architecture (70-300),
    then you can become MCSD.NET.

    "Sharmila" <> ???
    news:6cb401c4018a$6fa95720$ ???...

    Guest, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Info about MCSD is next to info about MCAD on www.microsoft.com/traincert .
    So if you're really an MCAD (without cheating!!!), you should know where to
    find the info, isn't it?

    There should be questions in MCP exams about how to use google!!!

    Sebastien Lange, Mar 4, 2004
  5. JJ

    M. Guest

    I just wonder, how can someone who passed MCAD exams
    don't know, how to go for MCSD?! Isn't this strange?

    The only answer I can give you Samy:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdot
    net.asp

    Regards,
    M.

    M., Mar 4, 2004
  6. JJ

    Pravin Guest

    Very strange. Do you know what exams you passed for MCAD ? I hope you know
    that ? If not then please find out that first. ;)

    Pravin

    Pravin, Mar 4, 2004
  7. JJ

    Guest Guest