    Will Wallace A+ CPFM .....

    got 660 and 662 on the hware and os respectively

    Does it matter that they are changing the exams I took the 301 - 302 ?
    William Wallace, Dec 15, 2006

  2. William Wallace

    JohnO Guest

    > Does it matter that they are changing the exams I took the 301 - 302 ?

    Congrats, and nope...you're certified forever, now. It's possible some
    employer will ask which version of the exam you took, but unlikely.

    -John O
    JohnO, Dec 15, 2006

  3. William Wallace

    Patrick Q Guest

    Which was harder, Software or Hardware....?

    My Hardware test is Monday.

    Pat

    Patrick Q, Dec 16, 2006
  4. The hardware was easy as was the software I just flew through both , very
    little if anything on IRQ's or Hkeys or OSI Layer none of that was even on
    my tests, Which sucked cause I had studied my ass off for those. Having said
    that the software was slightly harder than hardware I never double checked
    my answers though on either.

    I guess I could have tried harder on the test but I didn't like all the
    trick questions and the way they use the language to put you off it's very
    subjective. I took them both back to back with a half hour out to eat some
    lunch there were quite a few double questions between the hardware and
    software.

    You'll pass hardware no problem especially if you got the software without a
    problem what was your score ?

    Will Wallace A+

    William Wallace, Dec 16, 2006
  5. William Wallace

    Patrick Q Guest

    A dismal 567....but like I've said before, you can graduate high school with
    a D-.

    I didn't study at all on the Software test, I HAVE on the hardware, but more
    than likely, the wrong stuff. I've beat myself up over IRQ's and
    such....and memorizing crap that I would take a cheat sheet with to a job
    anyway. Yeah, there were a few trick questions on the software, so at least
    I know what to expect on the hard ware.

    Were there lots of motherboard questions?

    Pat

    Patrick Q, Dec 17, 2006
  6. nope not a single one and there were also no picture questions which I was
    expecting...

    William Wallace, Dec 17, 2006
  7. William Wallace

    Guest

    I passed both exams yesterday. I did average on both. I was told that
    some employers may ask what your test scores were. I am moving on to
    Security + now. On January 3rd, I'm attending a Microsoft Exchange
    Server 2007 hands-on Lab in Manhattan. It's free if anyone would like
    to go.

    JohnO wrote:
    > > Does it matter that they are changing the exams I took the 301 - 302 ?

    > Congrats, and nope...you're certified forever, now. It's possible some
    > employer will ask which version of the exam you took, but unlikely.
    >
    > -John O
    , Dec 18, 2006
  8. William Wallace

    Patrick Q Guest

    The lady at Prometric told me the price of the Network + test will go up a
    lot.

    Patrick Q, Dec 19, 2006
  9. William Wallace

    Patty Guest

    On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:49:38 -0500, William Wallace wrote:

    > nope not a single one and there were also no picture questions which I was
    > expecting...

    I only had one picture question which had to do with identifying a
    particular port.

    Patty
    Patty, Dec 22, 2006