  1. 70-292 Upgrade...Early Achiever MCSA! Whohoo!
    70-296 Scheduled for 10/28

    Chris Beasley

    Christopher Beasley, Oct 14, 2003

  2. They give you an early achiever card for that??
    Thanks,
    Glenn

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Yep, just put in for it last night. Should get it in a few weeks or so.

    Christopher Beasley, Oct 14, 2003
  4. I meant also to say CONGRATS to ya there James! Keep on pluggin in, and
    workin with the tech!

    Christopher Beasley, Oct 14, 2003
  5. Congrats to you both !!!
    I take the 292 in an hour.

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 14, 2003
  6. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 14, 2003
  7. I took and passed the 70-292.
    I loved the test !!!
    It was very realistic. Microsoft has really improved the tests.
    It felt like I was actually configuring a machine.
    The test was not too bad. The 2003 delta book was excellent reading
    material for the test prep.
    Glenn MCNGP#16

    Glenn D. Crosse, Oct 14, 2003
  8. Christopher Beasley

    JaR Guest

    > I took and passed the 70-292.
    > I loved the test !!!
    > It was very realistic. Microsoft has really improved the tests.
    > It felt like I was actually configuring a machine.

    Way to go Glenn ;->

    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..........................42

    JaR, Oct 14, 2003
  9. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 14, 2003
  10. Christopher Beasley

    MCSE World Guest

    Sweet, I am sure you'll knock that one out too!

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 16, 2003
  11. Christopher Beasley

    MCSE World Guest

    Yes, but it is not that much more spectacular than the previous ones. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 16, 2003