    43 questions were asked, I paid the whole fees and could not avail of the
    discount since I also registered for the second shot free offer
    Most questions came from the dumps but not all...

    Binoj Antony, May 1, 2005

  2. Binoj Antony

    Don Carter Guest

    On Sun, 1 May 2005 21:14:16 +0530, "Binoj Antony" <>
    wrote:

    >Hey Guys Passed 70-315 with a score of 1000, this was my first paper I still
    >cant belive it!!!
    >43 questions were asked, I paid the whole fees and could not avail of the
    >discount since I also registered for the second shot free offer
    >Most questions came from the dumps but not all...

    So, you have no ecperience then?

    Don Carter, May 1, 2005

  3. Binoj Antony

    Schfooge Guest

    "Binoj Antony" <> wrote in message
    > Hey Guys Passed 70-315 with a score of 1000, this was my first paper I
    > still cant belive it!!!
    > 43 questions were asked, I paid the whole fees and could not avail of the
    > discount since I also registered for the second shot free offer
    > Most questions came from the dumps but not all...

    So you got a score of 1000, but you admit that you knew most of the
    questions from brain dumps. <sarcasm>That sure is something to brag
    about!</sarcasm>

    I can't wait to see what Kline has to say about you.

    Schfooge, May 2, 2005
  4. Binoj Antony

    Binoj Antony Guest

    Well I do have 5+ Years of experience, and have been working on .net from
    its beta 1 stage, never thought certification to be important, just decided
    to dirty my hands now.....
    Well people, you can all be sarcastic or whatever else you want to be,
    instead of idle words how about trying to get a similar score yourself?

    Binoj Antony, May 2, 2005
  5. Binoj Antony

    KMA Guest

    Absolutely.

    Mind you the question is: Have you put your knowledge to any use? Have you
    got an ASP.NET website? That'll show 'em.

    BTW I never get full marks even on the second or third go of a Trancender
    exam, so 1000 is something to be pleased with.

    KMA, May 2, 2005
  6. Binoj Antony

    Sudar Guest

    Sudar, May 2, 2005
  7. Binoj Antony

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Most questions came from the dumps but not all...

    you are an utter disgrace and an insult to the many people who better
    themselves through initiative and hard work. Still, good luck in the
    dumpster.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 3, 2005
  8. Binoj Antony

    Ahmed Guest

    Congratulations . . .

    Ahmed, May 3, 2005
  9. Binoj Antony

    Kline Sphere Guest

    how on earth can say 'Congratulations' to that cheating jerk?

    Kline Sphere, May 3, 2005
  10. Kline Sphere wrote:
    > how on earth can say 'Congratulations' to that cheating jerk?

    Honor among thieves?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 4, 2005