Passed the MCDST 70-271!!February 06, 2007

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by how to install a needed patch for IE6, Feb 7, 2007.

  1. Candidate #sr1281434
    Exa," 070-271
    Result: Pass
    Score: 710
    What a relief. I just passed the Microsoft exam and now a Microsoft
    Certified Professional. Now if only I would have known I was going to pass
    the first time when I first began.
    Microsoft puts out a hard test, I'm not really new to certification, I
    already have the A+, Network+ and i-Net+ from CompTIA. This is my first
    experience with the microsoft exam track. I will surely not hold back when
    it comes to getting all the help from all the resources I can: measureUp
    tests, the Microsoft exam kit, the Microsoft Resource kit for the 70-271
    exam, Netg learning for Troubleshooting windows XP(DeVry Universtiy Online),
    not to mention the chance to play around with the 120-day trial of Windows XP
    included.

    I sure hope that 70-271 will be as kind as this one turned out to be. .

    They always say the first Microsoft exam is the toughest, they're right.
    Lucky I passed. Good luck to all those on the same track, MCDST, and may the
    good winds of fortune roll your way, also.

    Michael Weinstein

    how to install a needed patch for IE6, Feb 7, 2007

  2. Congratulations on your passing.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    "how to install a needed patch for IE6"
    <> wrote in
    message news::

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 7, 2007

  3. how to install a needed patch for IE6

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Congratulations on your passing.

    He died?

    Frisbee®, Feb 7, 2007
  4. Hope not! I should have added, "... your exam."

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 7, 2007
  5. how to install a needed patch for IE6

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Hope not! I should have added, "... your exam."

    You might have added "... gas."

    Frisbee®, Feb 7, 2007
  6. Or "... your kidney stones."

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 8, 2007
  7. how to install a needed patch for IE6

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Or "... your kidney stones."

    <shudder>

    Frisbee®, Feb 8, 2007
  8. Yeah, I thought I went too far on that one... ouch.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 8, 2007