    has not changed from MCP to MCSE. Does it take a while or is there something
    I need to do. BTW - it was just today that I passed, so I may just be
    jumping the gun...
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Mar 22, 2007

  2. Your transcript should be updated within 3-5 business days; possibly 7
    days. You will also need to request your welcome kit as well. This can
    be done on the MCP secure site. Congratulations.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 22, 2007

  3. Did you see my typing?

    Thanks - I will wait.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Mar 22, 2007

    Jonathan Roberts, Mar 22, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >is there something
    >I need to do

    You need prey to loki, the mighty norse god.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 22, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Jonathan Roberts <> say in news:
    #:

    > You should be drinking heavily right now.

    I like your style...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
    Neil, Mar 22, 2007
  7. Actually, it depends on how much the person at Microsoft has been drinking.
    I passed an exam on Dec. 29th, and it wasn't posted until Jan. 5th.
    That must have been some New Year's Eve party they had in Seattle.
    I remember seeing a website somewhere that said "allow up to two weeks."
    I suppose that's in case the person is on vacation.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Mar 22, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in

    > Actually, it depends on how much the person at Microsoft has been
    > drinking. I passed an exam on Dec. 29th, and it wasn't posted until
    > Jan. 5th. That must have been some New Year's Eve party they had in
    > Seattle. I remember seeing a website somewhere that said "allow up to
    > two weeks." I suppose that's in case the person is on vacation.

    ....and remember the time when someone spilled a Tom Collins on the
    server and a bunch of MCPs got awarded MCSEs?
    kpg, Mar 22, 2007