    I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
    They have done a very good job.
    Where should I go Now?
    John Lee, Oct 19, 2005

  2. October 19, 2005

    You may want to visit microsoft.com/learning/mcp and view the extra
    certifications you can achieve. If you are now an MCP, I would try for
    MCAD...

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP
    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 19, 2005

  3. John Lee

    Vipul Patel Guest

    MCSD.NET should be your next target.

    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 21, 2005
  4. John Lee

    Tim1982 Guest

    what's an MCP ? i only see MCAD, MCSD,...

    Tim1982, Oct 25, 2005
  5. John Lee

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Whenever you clear any Microsoft exam , you automatically become Microsoft
    Certified Professional.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 25, 2005
  6. October 25, 2005

    :) MCPs are people who have passed any exam... And since you passed one,
    you are an MCP!!! :))) Be sure to visit the Private MCP Member Site and
    Newsgroups!!! :)......

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 25, 2005