    I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
    They have done a very good job.
    Where should I go Now?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=, Oct 19, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=

    Jamco Guest

    you could try applying for a job at mcdonalds

    Good luck!

    Jamco, Oct 19, 2005

  3. shut up.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005
  4. "John Lee" <> wrote

    > I passed the exam.
    > I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
    > They have done a very good job.
    > Where should I go Now?

    Update your resume and send it out. Good luck.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005
  5. Looking at all his multi-posts...I am expecting him to go back into the exam
    rum to copy the questions and answers.

    --
    Bob Christian II
    MVP - LCS

    Bob Christian, Oct 19, 2005
  6. Let's hope he doesn't.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 19, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=

    James Guest

    shut up!

    James, Oct 19, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=

    Consultant Guest

    disneyland, obviously

    Consultant, Oct 19, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i said SHUT UP!

    http://www.delafont.com/music_acts/Music_Images/l-richard2.jpg

    #:

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Make sure you copyright it too, cause that help you get a job . . .

    lowdes, Oct 20, 2005
  11. ....

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 20, 2005
  12. Well, where DO you want to go today?

    --

    Regards,

    Slarty Bartfast

    Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue:

    Slarty Bartfast, Oct 20, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >disneyland, obviously

    Not the one in paris I hope!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2005
  14. She has a disney land inside her? neat! I need to download the video again.
    *hopes for closeup*

    --
    hd troll

    =?Utf-8?B?aGQgdHJvbGw=?=, Oct 20, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    hd troll <> rambled:

    > She has a disney land inside her? neat! I need to download the video
    > again. *hopes for closeup*
    >

    >>> disneyland, obviously

    >> Not the one in paris I hope!
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Wouldn't doubt it. It's cavernous.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Oct 20, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBMZWU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > hd troll <> rambled:
    >>
    >> She has a disney land inside her? neat! I need to download the video
    >> again. *hopes for closeup*

    >>> Not the one in paris I hope!
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > Wouldn't doubt it. It's cavernous.

    and it would appear to be the play place of almost everyone

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Radioactive cats have 18 half lives.

    Neil, Oct 20, 2005