    pass safley, Good Luck everyone, wish me a good luck in
    my next exam 70-217.
    Bye.
    Tamer, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 1, 2003

  3. Tamer

    MCSE World Guest

    Great job! 70-216 does seem to stop a lot of people on their first try, so
    good job!

    Best of luck with 70-217,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 1, 2003
  4. Tamer

    Lady Guest

    Congrats on your MCSA !!!

    Lady, Sep 1, 2003
  5. Tamer

    mchappell Guest

    Congrats, 216 is a hard one. It took me twice to pass
    it, so good job and welcome to the club.

    mchappell, Sep 2, 2003