passed the Beast! - what's good prep for 70-221?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by David K, Jun 5, 2004.

  1. David K

    David K Guest

    I passed the 70-216 with a hundred extra points and a half hour to
    spare!

    The first four questions dove right into parts of certificate services
    that I didn't know existed, so I pretty much went
    click-click-click-click on the Next button and came back to them
    later. But judging by the score report, I must have only gotten like
    one certificate services question correct on the whole exam. The rest
    of the exam I did alright on due to being able to rule out all the
    wrong answers, selecting the answers that were baffling to me rather
    than obviously wrong.

    I have 70-221 next. Some of Sybex's material on it seems to me a
    matter of one guy's limited opinion rather than any standarized
    procedures. What's a good source besides Sybex for this one? I've used
    MSPress a lot, but I hear it's horrible for this one.

    I loved the Transcender practice tests for 70-216, so I might get them
    for 70-221.

    Dave
    David K, Jun 5, 2004