    to you!
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 3, 2007

  2. Jo

    Angel Guest

    Congratulaions ..........dont be so hard on yourself with the score

    "Jo" <> wrote in message
    > Hello All:
    >
    > Just a note to say "thank you" for all your support and help. I passed my
    > 271 yesterday, but was not thrilled with the score. I got a 799. I felt
    > the test was very difficult and was really sweating the first group of
    > questions. I did not find this test "easy" as so many people say it is.
    > Onward to the 272....
    >
    > Oh, many thanks to Michael for his support and patience in answering all

    my
    > questions - again this dude should receive a purple heart! To IT Girl,
    > thanks for posting back to me - yes I overcame the fear and now know what

    > expect. To all of you who give encouragement to us all here, my hat is

    off

    Angel, Mar 3, 2007

  3. Again congratulations to you. Your $50 i-Tunes card will be mailed
    shortly :) You have a lot of the 70-271 still embedded in your brain.
    Hold on to it as it will help make the 70-272 studying a little easier.
    From there, you will be an MCDST -- as I have foreseen. :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 3, 2007
  4. Jo

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Angel" wrote:

    > Congratulaions ..........dont be so hard on yourself with the score
    >
    > "Jo" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello All:
    > >
    > > Just a note to say "thank you" for all your support and help. I passed my
    > > 271 yesterday, but was not thrilled with the score. I got a 799. I felt
    > > the test was very difficult and was really sweating the first group of
    > > questions. I did not find this test "easy" as so many people say it is.
    > > Onward to the 272....
    > >
    > > Oh, many thanks to Michael for his support and patience in answering all

    > my
    > > questions - again this dude should receive a purple heart! To IT Girl,
    > > thanks for posting back to me - yes I overcame the fear and now know what

    > > expect. To all of you who give encouragement to us all here, my hat is

    > off
    > > to you!
    > > --
    > > Motochick

    Well done Jo.

    I agree with Angel - 799 is a very respectable score. Remember, it doesn't
    matter how much you clear the bar by; it's the fact that you didn't knock it
    down that counts!

    IT Girl

    TheITGirl, Mar 3, 2007
  5. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Michael:

    Have you foreseen my passing of the 272 ? If so, I'm mailing to you a
    crystal ball, tarrot cards and an advertisement sign so you can post it on
    your lawn!!! Move those pink flamingos!

    - Jo -
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 3, 2007
  6. I need a magic 8 ball... That would be sweet. :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 3, 2007
  7. Good job Jo! Usually after I take a test i feel a helpless feeling of having
    study too many details no matter what test it is. Even these microsoft
    tests. I guess you have to overdo it though in order to be prepared for
    whatever is thrown at you. I wonder how long it will take for me to forget
    all those little details I strained over... haha

    Keith Chilton, Mar 3, 2007
  8. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Keith:

    Yes, I too had a lot of "worry" and "stress" trying to remember details. I
    sat in the car 30 minutes to my test trying to remember classes of Ip
    addresses. I studied for two weeks and I couldn't remember them. It took 10
    minutes in the car to think of a flash card remedy and then it clicked - it
    never makes sense - you study your brains out, can't remember because your
    mind is racing wondering if you're gonna pass. I won't do that again - I'll
    simply go in, hold my head up and take the test!

    Again, thank you all for your support in this regard.
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 4, 2007
  9. Remember the night before when I told you no more studying??? That is
    what I meant. At that point you either have it up there or not. :)
    Remember to EVALUATE what you have learned from your 70-271 experience.
    Meaning, you have taken and passed your first Microsoft exam. You now
    have a feel for what the experience is like.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 4, 2007
  10. no problem Motochick I developed a scheme to memorize those classes too...
    Also i managed to think of a way to remember the special "accessibility"
    keys and how to access them from the keyboard. I still remember them without
    looking so maybe they are long term now... ask me again in 6 months lol

    Keith Chilton, Mar 4, 2007
  11. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Michael:

    Yes I remember what you said, however, I didn't have to listen. The
    studying the night before and the 30 minutes in the car saved my butt. I
    would not have gotten the networking questions correct if I the IP addressed
    did not click that morning. Of course, a lot didn't click that morning like
    the first group of questions - God they were horrible.

    I know this sounds crazy, but I actually got excited the night after my test
    and started digging into the 272 ExamCram2 book. I must have a fever.
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Mar 5, 2007