    I passed in march 13, but I don't get my e-mail invitation yet, so I can
    take test 70-621 for vista!!!!
    how can i take the test?

    Mariolucio, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Sure you can take the 70-621 exam? But it is not live yet. Before you
    take it, make sure you know Vista. However, I think you are referring to
    the 71-621 Beta exam. Invites were given out 2 weeks ago. If those
    invitees did not register in 72 hours, then it was open to extended
    invitees. If you did not receive an invite email, then your name was not
    on the list.

    Study and wait for the live exam. There is no rush. Having taken it
    twice now, I can only say to study hard and get a lot of hands on
    experience in dealing with this operating system.

    --

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP,

    The Classroom Blog

    CertGuard Member
    The Stronghold for Excellence in I.T. Certification
    www.CertGuard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 4, 2007

  3. Mariolucio

    T. S. Ripley Guest

    "Mariolucio" <> wrote in news:54C96027-ECDF-47BE-
    :

    > I passed in march 13, but I don't get my e-mail invitation yet, so I can
    > take test 70-621 for vista!!!!
    > how can i take the test?

    You would not have gotten a score for a beta exam, therefore there's no way
    to determine if you passed until you get a letter from Microsoft stating
    such. Second, I'd contact your Microsoft Regional Facility in regards to
    this. But, just so that you know, taking the Beta might be a bit hard now
    that it is most likely filled. You could still ask them to give you the
    correct code to tell VUE for a Live test voucher when it launches.

    T. S. Ripley, Apr 4, 2007
  4. Mariolucio

    T. S. Ripley Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood" <> wrote in news:
    #:

    > --
    >
    > Michael D. Alligood
    > MCSA, MCDST, MCP,
    > A+, Network+, i-Net+,
    >
    > The Classroom Blog
    >
    > CertGuard Member
    > The Stronghold for Excellence in I.T. Certification
    > www.CertGuard.com

    Michael,

    Your link to your blog isn't showing in your signature. Check your sig
    file.

    T. S. Ripley, Apr 4, 2007
  5. Thanks, that is my HTML sig for regular email. I forgot to switch it
    during the last post!

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP,
    A+, Network+, i-Net+,