    passing grades in x-weeks. I realized after day 2 it was BS, but the one
    thing it did do was get me angry enough to find the MS resources and use them
    before I took the tests.

    Kevin, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Are you saying that the Transcender and Measure Up practice tests are not a
    good simulation of the actual exam?

    Mark

    "Kevin" <> wrote in message
    > I took 271 about 2 weeks ago and passed; I took 272 this morning and

    passed.
    > If I had to give anyone advice about this certification, I would tell

    them
    > to AVOID the "transcenders" and the other obvious BS cert sites. The
    > MICROSOFT training CD's that were for this certification were much more
    > comprehensive and didn't try to teach test answers like the others. I

    wasted

    Mark Hatfield, Aug 26, 2006

  3. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    I'm not sure about "MeasureUp", but I did the Transcenders (And a few
    others)and maybe MS is staying a couple of steps ahead of them, but while I
    did learn some concepts from Transcenders, I don't feel it prepared me nearly
    as much as the MS CD's that cover MCDST

    Kevin, Aug 26, 2006
  4. Which CD's in particular? The ones that come with the 70-271 and 70-272
    Self Paced Training Kits?

    Mark

    Mark Hatfield, Aug 26, 2006
  5. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    I believe so

    Kevin, Aug 26, 2006
  6. ???

    Mark

    Mark Hatfield, Aug 26, 2006
  7. Yes I too am a little concerned over Transcenders too

    Philippa Bursey, Oct 22, 2006