    I passed exam 271 and 272.
    Could you please let me know how do I get my certificate?

    thanks

    cemal, Oct 2, 2008

  2. cemal

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:45:00 -0700, cemal
    <> wrote:

    >Hi guys,
    >I passed exam 271 and 272.
    >Could you please let me know how do I get my certificate?

    Apply for it.

    PAJ, Oct 2, 2008

  3. cemal

    Jamal Guest

    Apply? Where?

    Jamal, Oct 3, 2008
  4. cemal

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFtYWw=?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news:D:

    > Apply? Where?
    >
    > "PAJ" wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:45:00 -0700, cemal
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hi guys,
    >> >I passed exam 271 and 272.
    >> >Could you please let me know how do I get my certificate?

    >> Apply for it.

    Did you read the sheet of paper you got from the testing center? It
    should have instructions. You might also try MS Learning. Not sure how
    you passed if you can't find this information on your own.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 3, 2008
  5. cemal

    CBIC Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > Did you read the sheet of paper you got from the testing center? It
    > should have instructions. You might also try MS Learning. Not sure how
    > you passed if you can't find this information on your own.

    Didn't you know this is the final test? If you have to ask this question
    they don't send you the cert.

    CBIC, Oct 3, 2008
  6. cemal

    Jamal Guest

    Excuse me !! for asking.

    Jamal, Oct 3, 2008
  7. cemal

    CBIC Guest

    "Jamal" <> wrote in message
    > Excuse me !! for asking.

    There is no excuse for asking this question.

    CBIC, Oct 3, 2008
  8. cemal

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:30:01 -0700, Jamal
    <> wrote:

    >Apply? Where?

    Try McDonalds.

    PAJ, Oct 3, 2008