Passed! Now I'm getting rid of my books!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Christy Lyons aka: villahomes@aol.com, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. >-----Original Message-----
    >First of all, I'm official -- I got my nifty new card

    last week. I'm
    >now MCP and MCDST(Charter). I have to say, this

    newsgroup is one of
    >the places I've been lurking for motivation and I really

    appreciate
    >it. I finally faced my test-taking anxiety and did it --

    and I passed
    >both!
    >
    >Second, if anyone wants an Exam Cram 2 book for 70-272,

    I'm getting
    >rid of it here (I'll probably put my MS press books up

    soon as well):

    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

    ViewItem&category=3524&item=5132543919&rd=1

    >Thanks again and remember -- you can do it too!
    >.

    I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS BOOK FROM YOU.
    PLEASE EMAIL ME THE COST WITH SHIPPING & HANDLING.
    THANKS,
    CHRISTY LYONS

    Christy Lyons aka: , Oct 20, 2004