    as a Microsoft or Novell exam.

    Gary
    , Sep 12, 2003

  2. Guest

    Well TY Kathy.

    Gary

    On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:49:32 -0400, "Kathy"
    <> wrote:

    >I know I'm late, but congratulations on the pass! :)
    >

    ><> wrote in message
    >> It was more difficult then A+, but not as difficult
    >> as a Microsoft or Novell exam.
    >>
    >> Gary

    , Sep 23, 2003

  3. Guest

    Kathy I used the wirebound study guides they gave us in class which
    were OK. But there were some questions on the test that I know were
    not covered in the study materials. Plus I didn't feel like buying
    another networking book. I also used Measure UP and test king which
    they gave us at the class. The test is linear which is 70 questions
    and they give you 90 minutes.

    good luck,

    Gary

    >Gary,
    >
    >What book did you use to study with? I bought the 3rd edition Network+ book
    >by Sybex off of Ebay and I am reading that now. In my opinion, the way the
    >book is worded makes it so much easier to understand. Sorry for all of the
    >questions, but is the exam adaptive too, like the A+?
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Kathy

    , Sep 24, 2003