    Thank you all for the help over the last six months. Good luck to those
    pursuing this certification. Maybe I'll upgrade mine to 2003 later this
    year. For now, I need a break. And a drink. Or two.

    SWE, Feb 3, 2004

  2. >And a drink. Or two.

    Is that all!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 3, 2004

  3. SWE

    Brat Guest

    Congrats... now take a break and enjoy :)

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    5
    > students in the reception area. So I waited my turn. 9am the proctor
    > apologizes for the delay and continues to get everybody else setup. 9:15

    he
    > tells me he's getting dll errors and he's still waiting to download my

    exam.
    > 9:30 he tells me they got hit with a virus and haven't successfully given

    > Prometric exam since Friday but he's going to try to download my exam

    again.
    > THANKS FOR TELLING ME NOW! 9:45 he says it's not working, should he

    download

    Brat, Feb 3, 2004
  4. SWE wrote:
    > ...and now I'm an MCSE!
    >
    > Arrived at the test center 15 minutes early - 8:45am and there were
    > about 5 students in the reception area. So I waited my turn. 9am the
    > proctor apologizes for the delay and continues to get everybody else
    > setup. 9:15 he tells me he's getting dll errors and he's still
    > waiting to download my exam. 9:30 he tells me they got hit with a
    > virus and haven't successfully given a Prometric exam since Friday
    > but he's going to try to download my exam again. THANKS FOR TELLING
    > ME NOW! 9:45 he says it's not working, should he download again? No,
    > I tell him, I'm going somewhere else. I'm ready for this exam NOW, I
    > took the morning off work, and I'm finishing my MCSE TODAY! I call
    > Prometric and have them reschedule me for another test center at
    > 10:15 as I drive across town yelling at the slow drivers for getting
    > in my way. 12:15 happy me strolls out with my 7th score report - MCSE
    > done!
    >
    > Thank you all for the help over the last six months. Good luck to
    > those pursuing this certification. Maybe I'll upgrade mine to 2003
    > later this year. For now, I need a break. And a drink. Or two.

    WHOOP! Congrats SWE!

    --
    Fris "Sexy Women Everywhere" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 3, 2004
  5. That's a interesting MCSE consummation experience. Congratulations! Thanks
    for sharing your experience.

    Christopher Beasley

    Christopher J. Beasley, Feb 3, 2004
  6. SWE

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "SWE" <> wrote in

    > ...and now I'm an MCSE!
    >
    > Arrived at the test center 15 minutes early - 8:45am and there were
    > about 5 students in the reception area. So I waited my turn. 9am the
    > proctor apologizes for the delay and continues to get everybody else
    > setup. 9:15 he tells me he's getting dll errors and he's still waiting
    > to download my exam. 9:30 he tells me they got hit with a virus and
    > haven't successfully given a Prometric exam since Friday but he's
    > going to try to download my exam again. THANKS FOR TELLING ME NOW!
    > 9:45 he says it's not working, should he download again? No, I tell
    > him, I'm going somewhere else. I'm ready for this exam NOW, I took the
    > morning off work, and I'm finishing my MCSE TODAY! I call Prometric
    > and have them reschedule me for another test center at 10:15 as I
    > drive across town yelling at the slow drivers for getting in my way.
    > 12:15 happy me strolls out with my 7th score report - MCSE done!
    >
    > Thank you all for the help over the last six months. Good luck to
    > those pursuing this certification. Maybe I'll upgrade mine to 2003
    > later this year. For now, I need a break. And a drink. Or two.

    well done & congrats bubba. welcome to the underworld.

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    I am Against-TCPA

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 4, 2004
  7. On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:04:34 -0500, "SWE" <> wrote:

    >...and now I'm an MCSE!
    >
    >Arrived at the test center 15 minutes early - 8:45am and there were about 5
    >students in the reception area. So I waited my turn. 9am the proctor
    >apologizes for the delay and continues to get everybody else setup. 9:15 he
    >tells me he's getting dll errors and he's still waiting to download my exam.
    >9:30 he tells me they got hit with a virus and haven't successfully given a
    >Prometric exam since Friday but he's going to try to download my exam again.
    >THANKS FOR TELLING ME NOW! 9:45 he says it's not working, should he download
    >again? No, I tell him, I'm going somewhere else. I'm ready for this exam
    >NOW, I took the morning off work, and I'm finishing my MCSE TODAY! I call
    >Prometric and have them reschedule me for another test center at 10:15 as I
    >drive across town yelling at the slow drivers for getting in my way. 12:15
    >happy me strolls out with my 7th score report - MCSE done!
    >
    >Thank you all for the help over the last six months. Good luck to those
    >pursuing this certification. Maybe I'll upgrade mine to 2003 later this
    >year. For now, I need a break. And a drink. Or two.

    Congratulations - you did well!
    ================================
    We require rigidly defined areas
    of doubt and uncertainty!
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow (The PFY), Feb 4, 2004
  8. SWE

    JaR Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message

    > well done & congrats bubba. welcome to the underworld.
    >
    > :)

    Bubbette ;-)

    JaR, Feb 4, 2004
  9. SWE

    Jtyc Guest

    > Bubbette ;-)

    Your member photo implies different.

    I'm afraid I'll have to ask for proof.

    Jtyc, Feb 4, 2004
  10. Jtyc wrote:
    >> Bubbette ;-)

    > Your member photo implies different.
    >

    > I'm afraid I'll have to ask for proof.

    It's the crying game all over again.

    --
    Fris "Did I make an ASS out of U and ME?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 4, 2004
  11. SWE

    JaR Guest

    > I'm afraid I'll have to ask for proof.

    http://www.rif.org/

    HTH

    JaR, Feb 4, 2004
  12. SWE

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message

    > It's the crying game all over again.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Did I make an ASS out of U and ME?" bee® MCNGP #13

    Whups! Maybe we're both wrong. I was under the impression that SWE was a
    bubbette as well. Apologies if mistaken.

    JaR

    JaR, Feb 4, 2004
  13. JaR wrote:
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> It's the crying game all over again.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Fris "Did I make an ASS out of U and ME?" bee® MCNGP #13
    >>

    > Whups! Maybe we're both wrong. I was under the impression that SWE
    > was a bubbette as well. Apologies if mistaken.
    >
    > JaR

    That would have been a little easier to discern had you quoted Rowdy's
    complete post, or at least that Rowdy was referring to SWE.

    Jtyc and I apparently thought you were referring to yourself as bubbette.

    --
    Fris "sigh... View->Current View->Show All Messages" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 4, 2004
  14. SWE

    > That would have been a little easier to discern had you quoted Rowdy's
    > complete post, or at least that Rowdy was referring to SWE.

    Ummm, look again, I did!

    > Jtyc and I apparently thought you were referring to yourself as bubbette.

    http://www.rif.org/

    Oh, well....

    JaR, Feb 4, 2004
  15. SWE

    SWE Guest

    The S is for Samantha. And that's Ms. Bubbette thank you very mucho! ;-)

    SWE, Feb 4, 2004
  16. SWE

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Feb 4, 2004
  17. SWE

    Jtyc Guest

    > The S is for Samantha. And that's Ms. Bubbette thank you very mucho! ;-)

    Oh I'm definately gonna have to ask for proof now. Just to clear up the
    confusion you understand.

    It's for the sake of the group...

    Really.

    I'm not a pervert or anything...

    I swear.

    Jtyc, Feb 4, 2004
  18. SWE

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Feb 4, 2004
  19. JaR wrote:
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> That would have been a little easier to discern had you quoted
    >> Rowdy's complete post, or at least that Rowdy was referring to SWE.
    >>

    > Ummm, look again, I did!

    I beg to differ.

    Below is Rowdy's complete post (including that he is replying to SWE):

    "SWE" <> wrote in

    > ...and now I'm an MCSE!
    >
    > Arrived at the test center 15 minutes early - 8:45am and there were
    > about 5 students in the reception area. So I waited my turn. 9am the
    > proctor apologizes for the delay and continues to get everybody else
    > setup. 9:15 he tells me he's getting dll errors and he's still waiting
    > to download my exam. 9:30 he tells me they got hit with a virus and
    > haven't successfully given a Prometric exam since Friday but he's
    > going to try to download my exam again. THANKS FOR TELLING ME NOW!
    > 9:45 he says it's not working, should he download again? No, I tell
    > him, I'm going somewhere else. I'm ready for this exam NOW, I took the
    > morning off work, and I'm finishing my MCSE TODAY! I call Prometric
    > and have them reschedule me for another test center at 10:15 as I
    > drive across town yelling at the slow drivers for getting in my way.
    > 12:15 happy me strolls out with my 7th score report - MCSE done!
    >
    > Thank you all for the help over the last six months. Good luck to
    > those pursuing this certification. Maybe I'll upgrade mine to 2003
    > later this year. For now, I need a break. And a drink. Or two.

    well done & congrats bubba. welcome to the underworld.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    I am Against-TCPA
    http://www.againsttcpa.com

    And below here is your complete reply to Rowdy. Notice the snippage:

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message

    > well done & congrats bubba. welcome to the underworld.

    Bubbette

    Now from reading your post only, and not having to go back and re-read
    Rowdy's post, how is someone to know who Rowdy is replying to?

    While I can understand that you did not wish to keep ALL of Rowdy's post in
    your reply, could you at least have kept the:

    "SWE" <> wrote in

    > ...and now I'm an MCSE!

    part at the top?

    --
    Fris "pedantic thug" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Feb 4, 2004
  20. SWE

    > JaR wrote:
    > > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > > >

    > > Ummm, look again, I did!

    > I beg to differ.

    OIC!!! It's not enough to include the post I am replying to, you also
    require the post to which the reply was responding! Si jefe! Es muy claro!

    Must I also inlclude the post previous to that?

    If I snipped nothing at all, would that make things clearer?

    JaR

    JaR, Feb 4, 2004