    rspooky Guest

    to everyone I can only say consider if you can get the
    money for the trancender site , it really does help.
    rspooky, May 22, 2004

  2. >to everyone I can only say consider if you can get the
    >money for the trancender site , it really does help.

    all very good, so long as you passed by actually understanding the
    questions.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004

  3. rspooky

    billyw Guest

    huh!, you want fries with that

    billyw, May 22, 2004
  4. >huh!, you want fries with that

    .... and chocolate shake please

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004
  5. rspooky

    Guest Guest

    AND YES !!! I understood the questions. Thats why I think
    TC is good. I always try a test , see the points where I
    am weak. And then review the questions .. check the
    explanations and then study the reference sections they
    give. And then redo the procedure. And so fas I never had
    any questions of TC on my exams, so yes I passed on my
    knowledge not my memory.!!

    Thanks for having faith though :p
    Guest, May 22, 2004
  6. >check the
    >explanations and then study the reference sections they
    >give

    Personally, I don't need help locating resources on the msdn. Still,
    if you have money to burn, who cares.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004
  7. rspooky

    Frank Austin Guest

    Make mine a Bud..

    Frank Austin, May 24, 2004
  8. rspooky

    no one Guest

    Thank you drive through to the first window please

    no one, May 24, 2004
  9. rspooky

    nancywilliams

    Joined: