    Stu Guest

    First test I took for certification, it was easy. But then I am in school
    for Network Administration. Were are the jobs?????????

    Stu, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Stu

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    $>...

    Karkucus, Apr 20, 2004