    Thanks in Advance,
    Ramesh.
    , Jan 21, 2007

  2. Ravi Guest

    Sorry to disturb you,
    I don't have answer to ur query, But want to know something abt MCTS:
    Which Matterial is good
    MCTS salf Paced KIt or something esle, I want some guideline from you,
    You can drop mail at or quote here

    Thanks
    Ravi

    Ravi, Jan 22, 2007

  3. Boas Enkler Guest

    Re: Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How toget mcpid?.

    Hi

    my MCPID was printed on the results (with numper of points etc..) page
    which I received from the testcenter.
    Boas Enkler, Jan 22, 2007
  4. Boas Enkler Guest

    Re: Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How toget

    Hi

    I used the book recommended by Microsoft. this is verywell.
    The way I walkedthrough was reading a chapter and then writing a lot of
    sample programs for that chapter. then I continued.

    Furthermore Microsoft has a skills assesment online I think it would
    also be very good if you go through them and see if you really know this
    elements. if you feel a little unsure find problem for which you can
    write sample solutions.

    Here some links of books I used:

    70-536:
    http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-Self-Pac...ef=sr_1_1/102-5513243-4915341?ie=UTF8&s=books
    http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-70-536-E...ef=sr_1_3/102-5513243-4915341?ie=UTF8&s=books

    70-526:
    http://www.amazon.com/MCTS-Self-Pac..._bbs_sr_1/102-5513243-4915341?ie=UTF8&s=books

    Microsoft Preparation Guides (for the both exams you need for WinForm MCTS)
    Boas Enkler, Jan 25, 2007
  5. chandu Guest

    Hello ramesh,
    Firstofall Congrtulations.......sorry for disturbing you
    Please can u send me any material or dump regarding 70-536 exam.
    My id is

    Thanks
    Chandu

    chandu, Jan 31, 2007
  6. Re: Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How toget mcpid?.

    Hello Chandu!

    Thanks for requesting DUMPS, sometimes known as BRAINDUMPS. I am sure
    that some helpful folks would love to send you dumps to your e-mail
    addresses of or . For
    more information, please e-mail , subject: Braindumps.

    Have a nice day!

    Jonathan

    --
    "What a funny reply, but Professional qualities are not measured by
    turban or sombrero but with work, expereince, Qualifications. "
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 1, 2007
  7. Neil Guest

    did you hear Jonathan Roberts <> say in

    > Hello Chandu!
    >
    > Thanks for requesting DUMPS, sometimes known as BRAINDUMPS. I am sure
    > that some helpful folks would love to send you dumps to your e-mail
    > addresses of or . For
    > more information, please e-mail , subject:
    > Braindumps.
    >
    > Have a nice day!
    >
    > Jonathan

    hmmmmm, very interesting.

    yes, I likes the cut of your jib

    (and the name of your town - mofreesboro)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.
    Neil, Feb 1, 2007
  8. dearestmahboob

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    How to pass in MCTS

    Hi,
    I am student of BS in Computer Science and now i want take the Exam of MCTS 70-536 please help me how to get pass in this exam and which material should i use is dumps are useful or not and if i get fail then i have 2nd free opportunity to retake this exam.
    waiting for your reply
    thanks
    dearestmahboob, Aug 5, 2010