Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications 70-536 and 70

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBHdXB0YQ==?=, Sep 1, 2006.

  1. Passed the MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications 70-536 and 70-526
    exam . if anybody need any info or any help do let me know or contact me on
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBHdXB0YQ==?=, Sep 1, 2006

  2. Hello Amit,
    I'm planning to take 70-536 exam in couple of months. I have been waiting
    for Amit Kalani's book. It hasn't published yet.
    I do have experience in working with VS 2005.
    Can you please let me know the book and any other study materials that you
    followed for 70-536?
    Also how many questions and time duration?
    I have heard that these new exams are harder compared to the MCSD exams. Is
    that true? Just would like to know your opinion.

    If you have any other suggestions for the preparation, please let me know.

    Thanks,
    Vee

    =?Utf-8?B?VmVl?=, Sep 1, 2006

  3. I have a general question about the MCPD exams. When i was revieweing the
    details of the exams,I ntoiced that some exams like 70-536 can be applied to
    more than one certificates. Does that mean i can start of by giving a 70-536
    ,70-526 and 70-548 and getting a MCPD (Windows) and then later take only the
    70-528 and 70-547 and get the MCPD (web).If so is there a time limit within
    which I have can apply credits taken?

    Also what reading material did you use?

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJpeWE=?=, Sep 7, 2006