    September.And i am an early acheiver!God, i made it
    atlast!!!Can anyone let me know what all benefits i get
    for being an early achiever?

    john, Sep 30, 2003

  2. john

    Jim Parker Guest

    Congratulations on the MCSD status!
    On the benefits, I hope you weren't expecting more than a different-color
    MCSD card and personal satisfaction.

    JD.

    Jim Parker, Oct 1, 2003

  3. john

    The Rock Guest

    No benefit!

    The Rock, Oct 1, 2003
  4. john

    Biswajit Guest

    Hi John, did u get the score for 70-300 exam or only pass/fail status?
    Biswajit

    Biswajit, Oct 1, 2003
  5. john

    robert Guest

    Hi,

    How many minutes did you take ? and how many cases?

    Thanks,

    robert

    robert, Oct 1, 2003
  6. john

    AM Guest

    Congrats, I am planning to take in the new couple of
    months, Just started researching about it. Any tips? Pass
    it along.

    AM, Oct 1, 2003
  7. john

    John Guest

    I got one case study or testlet that had 8 questions,
    and another two case studies that had 11 questions each.
    After reading the case studies, I took around 2 minutes
    for each question. You need to carefully read the
    questions and if necessary go back to the case study to
    pinpoint the paragraphs related to your question.

    John, Oct 1, 2003