    did 218 last week, was the last one for my mcsa. Was a funny one - bit like
    the previous 3 lumped together, but just the easy bits? Only took 40 mins or
    so. 3 more for mcse now...

    James, Oct 20, 2004

  2. James

    Doom Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    news:cl610g$qv8$1$...
    > did 218 last week, was the last one for my mcsa. Was a funny one - bit
    > like
    > the previous 3 lumped together, but just the easy bits? Only took 40 mins
    > or
    > so. 3 more for mcse now...

    Congrats James. How's the employment situation? Are you currently working in
    IT?

    Doom, Oct 20, 2004

  3. James

    James Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "James" <> wrote in message
    > > did 218 last week, was the last one for my mcsa. Was a funny one - bit
    > > like
    > > the previous 3 lumped together, but just the easy bits? Only took 40

    mins
    > > or
    > > so. 3 more for mcse now...
    > >

    > Congrats James. How's the employment situation? Are you currently working

    in
    > IT?

    Yeah, been in current job for 4 years - doing support for a bespoke range of
    packages and also networks etc for customers, then another couple of years
    at another company doing similar.

    James, Oct 20, 2004
  4. James

    Doom Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "James" <> wrote in message
    >> > did 218 last week, was the last one for my mcsa. Was a funny one - bit
    >> > like
    >> > the previous 3 lumped together, but just the easy bits? Only took 40

    > mins
    >> > or
    >> > so. 3 more for mcse now...
    >> >

    >> Congrats James. How's the employment situation? Are you currently working

    > in
    >> IT?
    >>

    > Yeah, been in current job for 4 years - doing support for a bespoke range
    > of
    > packages and also networks etc for customers, then another couple of years
    > at another company doing similar.

    Glad to hear that. Sounds like you're on your way. Again Congrats.

    Doom, Oct 20, 2004
  5. >Yeah, been in current job for 4 years

    I've been in mine for more twenty-two years - the burgers still taste
    as good as they did back then!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  6. James

    James Guest

    > >Yeah, been in current job for 4 years

    > I've been in mine for more twenty-two years - the burgers still taste
    > as good as they did back then!!!

    I'll take a cheesy double ta

    James, Oct 20, 2004
  7. James

    catwalker63 Guest

    "James" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:0NAdd.616
    $:

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> >Yeah, been in current job for 4 years

    >> I've been in mine for more twenty-two years - the burgers still taste
    >> as good as they did back then!!!
    >>

    > I'll take a cheesy double ta

    Don't hold your breath! I've been waiting three months for mine!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  8. James

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said in

    > Don't hold your breath! I've been waiting three months for mine!

    well then get it yerself if you're going to be so impatient...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  9. James

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said
    > in news:Xns9588D15E552catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >
    >> Don't hold your breath! I've been waiting three months for mine!

    > well then get it yerself if you're going to be so impatient...

    What do you think I've been doing? Not only are you people slow, but
    you're oblivious!

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  10. James

    > What do you think I've been doing? Not only are you people slow, but
    > you're oblivious!

    'scuse my short sightedness, but I find it difficult to see Seattle from
    here. But since you've got your burger...QUIT BITCHIN'

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  11. James

    > incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said
    > in news:Xns95891B18D3DACcatwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >
    >> What do you think I've been doing? Not only are you people slow, but
    >> you're oblivious!

    > 'scuse my short sightedness, but I find it difficult to see Seattle
    > from here. But since you've got your burger...QUIT BITCHIN'

    No.

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  12. >Don't hold your breath! I've been waiting three months for mine!

    back of the queue for you now missy!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 21, 2004
  13. James

    > No.

    only phrase I ever hear from women...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 21, 2004
  14. James

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 20, 2004 at 11:44am "James" blathered:

    > Was a funny one - bit like
    > the previous 3 lumped together, but just the easy bits?

    That exam is a bit of a joke imho.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!