    Now I can prove I know what I'm talking about.

    Darrell

    Master of None

    Master of None, Mar 29, 2007

  2. Master of None

    catwalker63 Guest

    Master of None piffled away vaguely:

    > I went and took the second test today.
    > 70-272
    >
    > Passed it with plenty of room to spare.
    >
    > Be nice to me now, I have titles.
    > Now I can prove I know what I'm talking about.
    >
    > Darrell
    >
    > Master of None

    Congratulations!
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Master of None

    Moushumi Guest

    Hi Darrell,

    Can you pls tell which Office edition was covered in the exam 70 272? Office
    2007 or office 2003 and previous? thanks.
    --
    MAhmed

    Moushumi, Mar 29, 2007
  4. Master of None

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Moushumi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Darrell,
    >
    > Can you pls tell which Office edition was covered in the exam 70 272?
    > Office
    > 2007 or office 2003 and previous? thanks.
    > --
    > MAhmed

    2003/XP.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  5. Master of None

    Chiluzed Guest

    Hi there, just passed my MCDST Exams... Take note, Office 2003 is used a lot,
    Anyone know when the Enterprise Sever Technican exams start and any source of
    learning materials

    Chiluzed, Apr 2, 2007
  6. Congratulations! Good job...

    --

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    The Classroom Blog

    CertGuard Member
    The Stronghold for Excellence in I.T. Certification
    www.CertGuard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 2, 2007