passed exam

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Shafeeque O.K, Apr 15, 2005.

  1. Hi All,

    I have cleared the paper 70-316 with a good score. Thanks for the folks
    (especially Sudhar, Cindy Winegarden)who shown their patients to clear my
    doubts regarding the tests.

    I have used the following preparation materials, a rare combinations of
    books which helped me to gain knowledge in NET and C# from the ground.

    1. Applied MS .NET framework Programming by Jeffry Richter. WP Publisheres

    Ofcourse Jeffry delivers his best always.

    2. C# and the .NET platform second edition by Andrew Troelsen - Apress

    A very good book, which explains .NET and C# in details with simple
    examples.

    3. MCAD/MCSD Self - Paced Trainig Kit (70-316) by Mathew A Stoecker

    Good for an overall preparation for the exam. Does not have elaberated
    explanation and samples. But it does cover the syllabus.

    Once you are through with the above items, get the Exam Cram 2 for the
    70-316. This has some practice questions and practice test. Work out all the
    sample questions and assignments thoroughly.

    Besides all these I have spend 3 months for preparation, with daily 10 - 14
    hrs. Remember there is no short cut to "Win".

    Hope this info will help those people preparing for the exam.

    Regards,
    Shafeeque O.K.
    Shafeeque O.K, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Shafeeque O.K

    Sudar Guest

    Congrats Shafeeque,
    BTW if possible let us know how much you scored.

    --
    Sudar
    Sudar, Apr 15, 2005

  3. it is 900......