    are wrong. There were quite a few questions on the exam that are not
    in the provided QA but if you prepare all these Questions Answers; you
    will attempt those very easily.from England. www.beitcertified.com

    farooq, Apr 30, 2009

  2. farooq

    Froggy Guest

    Re: Passed Gas with your Questions Answers.

    I passed extreme gas today with the 'help' of your provided Questions
    Answers and flunked the exam!

    Froggy, Apr 30, 2009

  3. farooq

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Passed Gas with your Questions Answers.

    ha ha

    Consultant, May 5, 2009
  4. farooq

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you pakis are so stupid and you stink.

    On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:27:12 -0700 (PDT), farooq <>
    wrote:

    >I passed the exam today with the help of your provided Questions
    >Answers. This mixed with the course that you have to take in order to
    >become a certified is the way to go. If you do however think that just
    >remembering the questions and answers is all you need to pass well you
    >are wrong. There were quite a few questions on the exam that are not
    >in the provided QA but if you prepare all these Questions Answers; you
    >will attempt those very easily.from England. www.beitcertified.com

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 15, 2009