    40 minutes. I used MS Press and Gunderloy's book and
    I read some of the Techincal articles on ASP.NET
    in MSDN.

    I also used the practice questions at www.wswexams.com
    Not bad for the price. My score was 812

    I am excited and ready to go on for 70-306.

    Best Wishes,

    Kerrie C.

    Kerrie C., Nov 23, 2004

  2. Hey Congrats!! Good to see people are passing and progressing towards their
    MCSD - which gives me more hope. What's the pass mark for these exams and
    were they all MCQ style or do you have to write any code for some Qs?

    Best Wishes,
    JJ

    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Kerrie C.

    Kerrie C. Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks. I assume the pass mark is 700. I was just told
    I passed. All questions were multiple choice, multiple
    select. Did not write any code, read alot of code
    snippets though.

    Good Luck,

    Kerrie C., Nov 23, 2004
  4. Hey Kerry, Thanks for the reply. So, are you going to follow up with more
    exams? Are you going on all the way? How long did you spend on preparing
    for the first exam?

    Take care.
    JJ

    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Nov 26, 2004