Passed Exam, 1 down 4 to go!

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by JB, Dec 15, 2005.

  1. JB

    JB Guest

    Hi All,

    I just passed 70-305 yesterday with
    a score of 878. I think that is out of 1000?

    Used MSPress books and did all labs
    Read alot from Technical articles on MSDN,
    some were good others very difficult to understand.
    Used www.wsexams.com, scored above
    85% on practice exams.

    A lot of deployment stuff I didn't prepare for
    that much. Seems like I went back and
    changed a lot of answers. Oh well,
    on to 70-306.

    Regards,