    i should have taken my time ( i finished the exam in about 55 mins)
    still, on to the OP systems exam in 8 weeks....
    Graham

    graham, May 25, 2004

  2. graham

    PlazticSoul Guest

    "graham" <> wrote in message
    news:40b2fcda$...
    > passed my core with a score of 555, which is pretty bad these days, but
    > at least i passed!! I found 1 or 2 questions on the exam rather
    > confusing in the way they are written down, and i rushed the exam, when
    > i should have taken my time ( i finished the exam in about 55 mins)
    > still, on to the OP systems exam in 8 weeks....
    > Graham

    I did worse than you but still passed. I noticed the same thing!!! Some of
    the questions were vague and confusing! Am taking the OS exam Friday June
    4th, hopefully with better luck. Good luck to you as well :)

    PlazticSoul, May 26, 2004

  3. congrats, I got a 564 and studied my ass off, didn't care though, just
    wanted to pass. I am hoping to write my OS test by the end of june.

    Fred Mathering, May 26, 2004
  4. good luck on the OS man!

    Fred Mathering, May 26, 2004
  5. graham

    PlazticSoul Guest

    Thanks, you too!

    PlazticSoul, May 27, 2004
  6. graham

    jeff Guest

    There is passed or not passed. You passed.

    There seems to be hordes who score in the 500-600 range and then those
    claiming 900's... hmmmm.

    A few months back someone on here was claiming scores over 900. Guess
    they got extra credit.

    Passed the OS a few weeks ago and am now taking to Network+. Seems a
    bit easier than A+, the studying that is, and its only one test.
    Its pretty much review for me as I have a degree in Computer
    technolody with Network Emphasis.
    Got a degree, got cert. But ain't got no IT job.

    jeff, May 28, 2004
  7. graham

    James Guest

    and here i am, no certification, no degree, and work as a network admin...

    James, May 31, 2004