Passed both!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Austin, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. Austin

    Austin Guest

    Hi all,

    Just writing to let you know I passed 70-272 today and so
    the cert's complete. Thanks for all of the support and
    advice everyone gave here!

    Honestly, I thought 70-272 was more difficult than 70-
    271. I was almost certain that I would fail it while I
    was taking the test -- but I passed! Here's my advice,
    some taken from other replies to my earlier posts:

    1) Relax! I was very stressed during the first exam (my
    first MS exam), but was much calmer for the 2nd, after
    having been through it once.
    2) Eat a decent breakfast (or lunch, I suppose). I took
    this exam at 10:00 a.m. without eating anything, and into
    the exam I started to get quite hungry and started to get
    a head-ache.
    3) Bring a small bottle of water, if they let you bring
    it in.
    4) In my opinion, don't cram too much right up to the
    exam! For the 70-271, on the day of the test I studied
    some more from 6:30 a.m. until 9:00 a.m. for a 10:00 a.m.
    test. By then, you can be a little burnt out! Give
    yourself some time in between and give yourself a
    breather.
    5) If you have any "real world" experience with the
    products, you should be well on the way. If you have
    little or none whatsoever, study hard (I studied hard,
    regardless).

    Thanks everyone -- and good luck! :)

    Austin

    Austin, Oct 21, 2004