    site!

    Ta

    orangemog

    orangemog, Jan 20, 2006

  2. orangemog

    Lydon Bergin Guest

    I passed my test on a Monday and I got my emails on Tuesday (mid-morning).
    I'm just waiting on the certificate to show up now.

    Lydon D. Bergin
    MCP, MOS

    Lydon Bergin, Jan 20, 2006

  3. orangemog

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?b3JhbmdlbW9n?= <> wrote in

    > 949 on 271
    >
    > 972 on 272
    >
    > they were a LOT easier than the practice exams that come with the MS
    > Press books! Took me less than an hour to do both. And that was with a
    > coffee break in between :)
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how long they usually take to send the email with
    > the access code in? These are my first exams, and i wanna register on
    > the MCP site!
    >
    > Ta
    >
    > orangemog

    Something makes me think you knew the answers...

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 21, 2006
  4. orangemog

    Lasher Guest

    Don't stay home and wait because it will take them over a month to get
    there.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 21, 2006
  5. orangemog

    orangemog Guest

    "Lasher" wrote:

    > =?Utf-8?B?b3JhbmdlbW9n?= <> wrote in
    >
    > > 949 on 271
    > >
    > > 972 on 272
    > >
    > > they were a LOT easier than the practice exams that come with the MS
    > > Press books! Took me less than an hour to do both. And that was with a
    > > coffee break in between :)
    > >
    > > Can anyone tell me how long they usually take to send the email with
    > > the access code in? These are my first exams, and i wanna register on
    > > the MCP site!
    > >
    > > Ta
    > >
    > > orangemog
    > >

    > Something makes me think you knew the answers...
    >
    > --
    > Lasher
    > MCNGP 110010
    > MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
    > (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)

    i've been reading the books and doing practice exams for like a year. my
    employer paid for me to go on a training course too. I was putting off the
    exams cos i thought they'd be really hard, like the ms-press practice ones...
    was convinced i was gonna fail.
    It was a nice surprise when all the questions were really easy :)

    orangemog, Jan 21, 2006
  6. orangemog

    mv Guest

    hi,
    i passed 271 a month ago with 983 (60/61 q), and 272 with 1000 (50/50 q) two
    days ago, now i'm a MCDST. Overall, both exams were easy. I've chosen these
    certification primary, because MCDST will be substitute for the elective exam
    while getting MCSA. An advice for training, Sybex books looks fine. But for a
    MCSA/MCSE training, i think it's a good idea to prefer MS Press.

    mv, Jan 27, 2006