    I wish good luck all.
    --
    Pcblue (Poland)
    pcblue, Feb 17, 2005

  2. pcblue

    mani Guest

    can u help me pls

    hi i am interested to learn and pass 70-271 and 70-272
    exams i amhappy to hear that u have passed both the exams
    can u pls help me by sending the books you used in the pdf
    format to my email
    it would beof great help to me since i ama student i cant
    afford to buy books pls help me if u could
    thanx
    byeee

    mani, Feb 18, 2005

  3. pcblue