    recognize any of the questions...

    Good Luck.

    Dave

    Dave, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Dave

    steve Guest

    Thanks dave. Appreciate the insight! Congrats!

    and scored a 915.
    >Both exams were ok but I must say that I wasn't overly

    confident each time I
    >pressed the end exam button. MS exams have a way of doing

    that to you.
    >Turned out ok though I guess. The way that I approached

    each of these exams
    >was to rule out the answers that were obviously not right

    and then normally
    >there is only one or two possiblities left. This makes

    the exam easier in
    >my humble opinion....
    >
    >I found the 272 test easier than 271 but I have been in

    the industry for a
    >few years now working with XP Pro every day for the last

    three years. I
    >believe that is actually the best way to gain the

    knowledge. I used the
    >Transcenders for the MCDST and the practice exams were

    good at testing the
    >theories although I think that when I actually wrote the

    tests, I didn't

    steve, Jan 30, 2005

  3. dave...

    congrats!!!

    did the 271 last saturday, got 800 on same...now i'm
    stressing over the 272...

    how many questions approximately can i xpect to see on
    the 272 exam?

    chuck

    chuck in new jersey, Feb 3, 2005
  4. Dave

    starrynight Guest

    yes indeed

    Process of elimination helped me greatly to pass 272. The questions on the
    test were not nearly close to what I studied from in 2 different books
    including the Microsoft Press book. Here is where I felt reading extra
    books, articles, etc would have come in very handy. I had 40 questions only
    and they were worded VERY trickily if that's a word! haha

    -starrynight

    starrynight, Feb 6, 2005