    then passing these exams is achievable. Good Luck to all others who are soon
    to take the tests.

    Andy

    Andy, Jun 26, 2003

  2. CONGRATS!!!
    Regards
    René from Denmark

    "Andy" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:y6JKa.73$...
    > hi all,
    >
    > Tonight, I passed both A+ exams. My revision revolved around doing every
    > practice exam i could find. Both exams were difficult but i'm here to tell
    > all the people who, like me, are not actively involved with PC component

    and
    > OS terminology that, providing you do the work and plan your revision

    wisely

    René Nielsen, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thank you.

    Does anyone have any advice on further courses I could take, I don't know if
    I'm ready for MCSE yet, but I'd like to get into Networking a little. I know
    A+ do a network course but I don't think my local college is running it,
    does anyone have any experience of CISCO?

    Andy, Jun 26, 2003
  4. Andy

    CJ Guest

    Congratulations to you!

    Carolina

    CJ, Jun 26, 2003
  5. The next step is the CompTIA Network+ course. It's more difficult than
    A+ but not as difficult as any of the Microsoft or Cisco exams. It can
    be done with self-study in a few weeks, if you have a reasonable amount
    of experience.

    Barry Watzman, Jun 27, 2003
  6. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thank you Carolina

    Andy, Jun 27, 2003
  7. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thanks Barry
    I think that's the course I'm going to go for.

    Andy, Jun 27, 2003
  8. Andy

    Paul Stelter Guest

    I wrote this exam (n10-002) on Thursday of last week, and actually
    managed to pass it. Again, nothing beats diligent study and then going
    thru' whatever excercises the study-guide producer suggests.

    Paul Stelter, Jun 30, 2003