    few things)..

    Oh well.

    Tomorrow, I take the A+ OS test.

    jose3030, Oct 24, 2003

  2. jose3030

    jose3030 Guest

    On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:35:01 -0400, jose3030 <>
    wrote:

    >Yeay me.
    >
    >I wanted a 900 but the poorly worded questions and my lack of sleep
    >held me down to a 771 (and the fact that I still need to memorize a
    >few things)..
    >
    >Oh well.
    >
    >Tomorrow, I take the A+ OS test.

    Not like anyone cares but I passed my OS as well w/ a 636.

    jose3030, Oct 26, 2003

  3. jose3030

    g00se Guest

    "jose3030" <> wrote in message
    > Not like anyone cares but I passed my OS as well w/ a 636.

    Well done on both counts :D

    g00se, Oct 26, 2003
  4. jose3030

    raven98zx2 Guest

    i passed my hardware test already and i was wondering if i took my
    software test in early 04 if i can take the test with the old
    questions or the updated test ?

    thanks
    ==============

    raven98zx2, Oct 28, 2003
  5. jose3030

    Guest

    As far as I understand ,The new tests-2003- go into effect nov.26 03.
    The old test questions- 2001- will be stopped. You don't have a choice
    of which to take. It depends on the date.

    raven98zx2 wrote:

    >i passed my hardware test already and i was wondering if i took my
    >software test in early 04 if i can take the test with the old
    >questions or the updated test ?
    >
    >thanks
    >For this group's frequently asked questions, check out www.CertFAQ.com

    , Oct 29, 2003