    hope I do as well on the OS in two weeks. One down, one to go.

    Man, I will be so glad to finally put this behind me...

    Mike

    Mike Smith, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Mike Smith

    Mike Smith Guest

    John,

    Thanks. I was pretty sure I'd pass, but I didn't expect to pass with such a
    high score. I just came from the Comptia website and discovered the test
    was scored on a scale of 100 to 900. Does that mean I got a perfect score?
    I don't understand how that's possible. The final report said I had missed
    one or more questions in six different objective areas. That's a minimum of
    6 wrong answers, so how could I have gotten a "perfect" score?

    I really don't understand the scoring system at all. It seems unnecessarily
    complicated to me. Why couldn't they just go with some kind of simple
    percentage system? I'd really appreciate it if someone could explain it to
    me.

    Mike

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Wow, 900! Excellent score!
    >
    > J.
    >
    > Mike Smith wrote:
    >
    > > I passed the A+ Core Hardware test this morning with a score of 900. I

    only

    Mike Smith, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Mike Smith

    jose3030 Guest

    I believe you got all the questions you NEEDED to get.
    The other questions you missed were possibly part of the "beta test"
    where they are testing people to know if they know things but not
    penalizing them for it.

    jose3030, Oct 5, 2003