Passed 72-316 today

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Simon, Jun 6, 2004.

  1. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Well done!

    How long did it take to get to the exam ready stage?

    I'm studying for 70-316 and will be doing the test exams
    very soon.

    Simon.

    architecture I think. I
    >used the Microsoft training kit book, 2nd ed, and

    MeasureUp practice test
    >(in addition to the 100 Q's that came with the book). I

    also try to make
    >myself read articles every day on MSDN and Codeproject,

    and I try to think
    >up and write coding ideas. I'm an old Java hack, so the

    language itself was
    >no stretch for me. I took my time (2 hours), but I feel

    like I was pretty
    >well prepared. The testing software crashed at the end

    of the exam, so I
    >didn't get to do the feedback portion (if they still do

    that), but one of my
    >questions had answer choices all coded in VB. Lucky for

    me I know some VB,
    >and it wasn't hard to decipher anyway, but they need to

    work on the QC.

    Simon, Jun 6, 2004