    book as well as the Measure Up practice tests. That combined with Vista
    experience was more than enough to pass.

    Steve Davis

    Steve Davis, Nov 15, 2008

  2. Steve Davis

    David Guest

    Congratulations on your score!

    --
    Take care,

    David
    http://dcraige27.blogspot.com

    David, Nov 17, 2008

  3. Yes, congratulations on your passing, and thank you for not using braindumps.
    I hoped you remembered to sign up for "second chance" and are able to use
    the discount on a future exam.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 19, 2008
  4. Steve Davis

    Steve Davis Guest

    Never use brain dumps, it would be a waste of my time. I actually like
    learning something new, the certs are the added bonus.

    Steve Davis

    Steve Davis, Nov 20, 2008
  5. Congratulations ......
    is there any stimulation in exam???

    DineshMoorthy, Dec 29, 2008
  6. Steve Davis

    kemp Guest

    > is there any stimulation in exam???

    I believe stimulation during the exam is illegal. Keep your hand on top of
    the desk

    kemp, Dec 29, 2008
  7. Steve Davis

    CyberTech Guest

    There are simulations during the exam, however very poor instructions on how
    to correctly answer using the simulation.

    --
    Andrew Casselman, MCTS, MCSA, MCDTS, MCP, MOS

    CyberTech, Jan 9, 2009