    its amazing they now have the bifurcation for individual exams. Have a look
    at this. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.mspx

    RomoR

    RomoR, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Congratulations!

    However, I think you need to pass either 70-526, 70-528, or 70-529 before
    you become an MCTS. 70-536 is just a pre-requisite.

    =?Utf-8?B?RWxpbWFudWVsIERvYmxhcw==?=, Aug 9, 2007

  3. Hi "RomoR",

    I have been studying for ther 70-536 - mainly using the Microsoft
    recommended book (Self-Paced Trainig Kit). I find the book very difficult to
    follow and have been using the excellent MSDN explantations to supplement my
    learning. Do you have any suggestions for other learning sources? What
    source(s) did you personally find most useful?

    Regards, Jason (UK).

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gKFVLKQ==?=, Aug 18, 2007