    With that information, you should pass this exam comfortably.

    Good luck
    RH

    RockyH, Apr 24, 2005

  2. RockyH

    Sudar Guest

    Sudar, Apr 25, 2005

  3. I did the exam a few weeks ago. There is loads of stuff to get you prepared
    for this exam. It is a cool exam too; it makes you aware of all kind of
    crypto tricks you can do using .NET. Compared to the other electives, this is
    a serious option. I did 70-229 for my MCSD.NET but wanted to do 70-340
    anyhow. I found 70-229 much harder than 340 and CS2000 and BT2000 are just
    not worth it anymore.

    Cheers,

    Pieter de Bruin

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=, May 10, 2005