    Practice test: www.selftestsoftware.com;

    Others: get involved in .net related projects for
    practical knowledge. You'll never be bored!
    chC, Sep 11, 2004

  2. chC

    Hermit Dave Guest

    yeah i am using kalani's stuff... had to mess about but having work on
    asp.net help a lot with problems on IIS hosted objects. specially the ones
    that connect to database. What do you reckon of the exam ? one of my mates
    told me that be prepared to think hard...

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 11, 2004

  3. chC

    Frank Mamone Guest

    Congrats! How long did it take you?

    - Frank

    Frank Mamone, Sep 11, 2004
  4. chC

    MSL Guest

    Congrats, How much Score u got ,
    How much time u took for the preparation?

    MSL

    MSL, Sep 12, 2004