Passed 70-320

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guy Cox, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Guy Cox

    Guy Cox Guest

    Passed on 7/11/2003. A really interesting exam. There were lots of
    objectives Web Services, SOAP, XML, Installation, Debugging. But, I must
    have gotten a strange question mix; there was nothing on XPath, Soap
    encoding methods, headers, or serialization. The tough questions were on
    role based security (some of the attribute constructors that I'd never seen
    before).

    It was the test that I was worried most about but I breezed right through
    it. I used Amit Kalani's book from Que Press along with the Remoting, and
    Web Services books from MS Press. It took me about 6 days to wade through it
    all. I'm on a roll. Four exams since 6/27/2003. 70-315 is scheduled for this
    Wednesday - I don't expect this one to be a killer since I've been doing
    ASP.Net for almost 2 years (I saved this one for next-to-last). I've been
    through the Que Press book and haven't seen anything new except for
    Viewstate encryption -- never needed it so never thought to look for it.

    70-300 is going to be the last one.. Maybe next week. I'm starting to study
    for it tonight. I'll probably add the BizTalk cert just for giggles.

    Guy
    Guy Cox, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Guy Cox

    Fluker Guest

    Thanks guy for your reviews. I will be taking it next week to complete
    my MCSD.NET . Your review was very helpful to me.

    Bye,
    FLU.

    Fluker, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Guy Cox

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Congratulations on the pass!
    --
    Tracey J. Rosenblath
    www.icertify.net

    Paisleyskye, Aug 5, 2003
  4. Hi,

    Congratulations on passing 70-320. I am also planning to go for this exam shortly.

    Martin

    Martin Walker, Aug 7, 2003